Saturday, August 06, 2005

I am Anonymous

I did not add any information to my profile because I really want to remain anonymous. This was I can really feel free to say anything and everything, without fear of embarrassing my husband or myself. I keep a small handwritten diary but it’s small and inconvenient which is why I have decided to vent, bitch, moan and complain online. Lately things have been shitty and I have no one else to vent to right now, I have moved to a new town and know no one, so he is my first choice. This has become a problem and so I have to bitch elsewhere. This I hope helps our marriage and takes the pressure off him for a while. He did say that complaints once in a while are okay but all the time and all day are wearing on him and pushing him away. I don't want that. I want to communicate openly with him but understand that all my negative communication is not okay, or helpful in any way whatsoever. I am going to stop bending is ear and start bitching with my fingertips here goes:

1 Comments:

Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Anonymous blogging can be very liberating! Don't hold back...

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home