Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Into Thin Air

I feel even my constructive complaints to my husband are going in one ear and out the other and simply vanishing into thin air. He looks at me and listens but seems powerless to do anything. I know I am a bit depressed and I fear he is becoming depressed again as well. The new job is not all he expected, the boss sucks, his co-workers aren't worth a grain of salt and so he is miserable.

What do I do when he is stressed and won't come to bed? I am getting sick and tired to going to bed alone. I have told him a nice, long hug or even a "quickie" once in a while would break up the monotony of NOTHING... He hasn't taken me up on it and I haven't been much in the mood to care. All I know is I wish the fucking DSL would quit so he could at least read a bit and exercise him mind instead of just numbing it in front of the laptop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lil Bit said...

I know you want to remain anonymous (and that's cool) - but could you tell us how long you & hubby have been married?

7:29 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Love the pic you used for your profile, btw. LOL

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first year of marriage was just like that. It was awful. Then it got good, then horrible for a few months, and now, after 7 1/2 years, it's as close to domestic bliss as a married life can get without being a sitcom.

What I'm saying is, I can sympathize.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home