Thursday, August 25, 2005

How I Feel Today

It's a bit cloudy and dark today, I have not left the house and have no intention to; oo this is a fitting song. There's not much going on here.

this is an audio post - click to play

My husband has decided to go on a diet. I think he got tired of me asking him if he was wearing a belt or not. He loves to eat really healthily for about 2 weeks, then binge on crap for a week or so. So my new menus are "carbo free" or "carbo reduced". I don't mind it really. I like to cook but to have a break is good too.

I want to shake him and say "Come on darling, when your 40+ and not a young stud anymore; what did you think 8-10 hours in front of a screen were going to do to your dashing figure. I just hope you stick to it this time."

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

Does he exercise? If you asked him to go for a walk with you, would he?
Just random thoughts.

11:27 AM  
Blogger The Missus Complains said...

he just started up again, thank God.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home