Monday, February 06, 2006

Back from Hiatus

After almost a month off I almost forgot about this blog. I am happy to report that somehow things have improved in Homer and Marge land. There is still no pregnancy to speak of and my gyno says that unless we have been trying for a year, he basically won't do a thing for us.

The new year has brought with it the realization we are still bound to one another and still living under the same roof even after all the stress and chaos of last year. We've made it one more year together. It is quite amazing really. My hours at work have increased a bit, I'm making some money again. The reliance I felt on my husband 6 months ago has somewhat mellowed. My independence level is back at perceivable levels and so is my mood. With my birtday coming up, I really have to take time to re-evaluate how to make my life more livable. And so the personal growth starts....

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss H. said...

Welcome back!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home