Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Conception Denied

After a month of really trying, ovulation test kits and the like, we are not pregnant. The hubby says the stress of it all is preventing me from getting knocked up. This month we are going to try again. When he came to bed last night he claimed I was totally unapproachable and rude. I remember nothing...He used the words "elbow, eye, yelled and snoring" all in the same sentence. Was I really such a boar? Our schedules are still not in sync and so it's hard. Why does he not get this. There are days we have to do it! I know my body and know about when the right time is. I don't want to go to bed, fall asleep and be awaken for conception sex...that is something that will surely make someone grumpy. How about you fertilize me then go back to your computer game so I can get some uninterrupted rest?

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss H. said...

It always makes me shake my head when I hear about couples trying to conceive and those singles that are trying so...desperately NOT TO. (I fall into the second category). It is like a karmic kick in the pants :(. Good luck and keep at it without killing each other, in the process!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home