Sunday, October 16, 2005

What can you tolerate?

WARNING: This post is a bit gross but funny too...

I wonder after living with someone for months, years or even decades, what are some things you learn to tolerate and what are things that will get on your nerves forever more.

Here's my list:

Things I tolerate:

1. He leaves the seat up on the toilet.
2. When I use this comb or brush he takes the hair out of it and throws it in my sink, (we have 2 sinks in the bathroom.)
3. On occasion he will use my toothbrush.
4. He's been really gassy lately, new diet I guess.
5. His feet are not gorgeous, the words Hobbit, athlete's foot and stinky come to mind.
6. He wears a ton of cologne and it can be stifling.
7. He is a messy eater.
8. He tracks in dirt and crap from the street every other day.
9. He leaves windows open when the heat is on.
10. Once in a while he takes the change that I leave on the dresser.

Things I cannot stand:
1. He leaves dirty dishes all in this office and I have to put them in the dishwasher.
2. His smoking.
3. He does not do a courtesy flush.
4. He does not practice the art of courtesy toilet scrubbing.
5. He leaves clothes on my side of the bedroom aka my side of the bed.
6. He snores.
7. He'll watch a TV program and then go to his office leaving the TV on and the volume on full blast.
8. He only drinks carbonated water. So I always have to buy it special.
9. He has hair growing out of his ears that he does not readily let my pluck.
10. He refuses to finish one book at a time, all the while leaving half read books all over the house.

Do you have a list?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Bit said...

Oh lord... my list is probably HUGE. LOL!
The dishes scattered everywhere drives me bonkers. Especially the ones piled in the sink when I return from an out-of-town trip that aren't THAT difficult to put into the dishwasher. *sigh*
Ohhhhhh, don't get me started, Missus! LOL

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home