Friday, October 14, 2005

Conception Sex

Let's face it conception sex really sucks! It's boring and a whole lot of work.

A bit of history:

After being married for 6 months, we have decided to try for a child. My husband says he is a baby making machine and for me not to worry, I will get pregnant. How do we know he is a baby making machine, he once got a girlfriend pregnant that was using an IUD for birth control. Three months later nothing. I am attributing the unsuccessful attempts to the fact that my body is still normalizing after getting off the Pill, which I have taken for over 10 years.

This month however, I aim to succeed. We purchased some ovulation kits, followed the directions to the "T" and now are sitting back and waiting. The sex was laborious and not too fun, it was more like a job, which took the enjoyment out of it.

"Honey, the pee stick says we have to do it tonight and the next 4 days in a row." says the Missus.

"Okay."

"Can you come to bed at around midnight, I don't want to do it after I've fallen fast asleep." asks the Missus.

"Okay."

"When are you coming to bed?" asks the Missus.

"Soon."

"Okay, good night." says the Missus.

Not very passionate and exciting is it. Well, it's conception sex what did you expect.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warning: Judgmental Comment

I've been reading, and I feel your pain and empathize regarding your marital difficulties, etc. However, is having a baby right now your solution? I hope not, because purposefully bringing a baby into the world in a relationship that is significantly less than strong, loving, and stable is not fair to the baby. And what is best for your potential child should be your first and foremost consideration.

10:43 AM  
Blogger The Missus Complains said...

I hear your concern my girlfriends say the same thing. I don't want to end up 38, 39 40 with no child. I think of it this way, even if we don't stay together, not all couples do, I still will have a child I know I am capable to loving. Single parenting is not ideal but it's not evil. If I wait until things are perfect, I'll be 100.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Mrs... I must say, I agree w/K-Lo. Hmmm. Being raised in a single-parent home & w/o a father present, I can vouch... it's NOT the best for a child.
I would recommend stabilizing your marriage. From what I hear (I don't have any kids), a child throws a whole OTHER lugwrench into the mix, if ya know what I mean...
Good luck.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hey. You changed your avatar! I missed the "shut your pie hole"... that was hilarious!
sexy lips, tho. ;)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home