Monday, October 10, 2005

All Ends Well

We are getting along better this week. This past weekend I was feeling neglected and bored. He was a bit under the weather and tired from the week's activities. I tried to engage him but he was not interested. We crossed paths all Saturday long until I was at my wits end. When he does not respond to me, I often take stabs at him to get some kind of reaction. This time it had the effect I wanted. He stopped what he was doing, all 7 hours of it and paid attention to "us". We make plans for dinner and went out. The night was just what the doctor ordered. He commented that I still seemed grumpy and yes I was, I don't take kindly to being ignored for the better part of the day. Still we ended up having a nice time and everything ended quite well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home