Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Better Week?

This week has been a bit better for me. I went out with 2 friends and out to dinner one evening with my husband. At dinner I got to spend time with a male co-worker of my husbands. We sat next to each other and dinner and I was acutely aware of this presence. He was his usual gentlemanly self. I felt a slight attraction, especially when we started eating off each others plates. No one said anything, my husband did not seem to notice much. After dinner we went out for drinks and I was sure not to sit by him again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jax Peach said...

Um. . .I think I speak for probably a few people when I say, "that's odd." Eating off someone's plate you barely know?? And your husband didn't seem to notice?

I'd watch myself (and male co-worker!) if I were you. And I'd keep a damn close eye on male co-worker if I were husband! This sounds like trouble.

8:22 AM  
Blogger The Bionic Babe said...

I second Jax's comments. Be careful. This sounds like nothing but trouble.

I'm glad you had a better week, but if it was better because of attention from a man other than your husband... well, it's a slippery dangerous slope.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Careful, girl.
Harmless flirting is just that... harmless. Just be careful.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home