Thursday, September 01, 2005

Do We Mesh?

Do we mesh sexually? It's a question I think many couples ask themselves. I do not wonder if we love each other, that's a given and the answer to that is an emphatic yes.

When I look at him, I love what I see. He is handsome, smells great all the time, he's well groomed, dresses well and generally a good looking man. In bed he is thoughtful and gentle but with the perfect amount of passion and roughness too. Why am I complaining then....Well, he does not talk to me in bed, I ask him to tell me what he likes but he stays silent. Could it be that he still is not comfortable enough with me? I enjoy his kisses, they could be better, he has these sort of still lips and relies on his tongue much more that I am used to. When I think of being seduced, my husbands "techniques" do not come to mind. I have asked him to do this or do that and he responds with some enthusiasm but then he ends up saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean. i could have written this.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hmmm... perhaps he's a little shy... self-conscious even. It'll take time - you guys are still feeling each other out. Men take frikkin' FOREVER to let their guard down. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks - when they least expect it. Keep the faith, girl.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home