Thursday, September 01, 2005

Doctor's Visit

We had a better day today. I had a doctor's appointment and he took me at 10:30 a.m. sharp. He knows how I love to be on time or early. This is a man that takes time off work to come and sit in a waiting room while I go about my business. When I rant about him, I rant but when he deserves it, I rave. Afterwards, we went home has lunch and he went off to work.

To reply to the advice of the sheriff, we are trying for a baby so all drugs are a no-no.

To drew, I am considering exercise but the energy level is pretty low. Also morning and evening bj's are semi normal in our home. Sex life is low, only once in the last two weeks.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Bionic Babe said...

I looked for an email address because I'm hesitant to get more personal with you in this public forum that you might want... but...

Not long ago, you mentioned that you and your husband recently experienced a loss. And now that you've mentioned that you're trying for a baby, I wonder if some of this depression and lack of energy is maybe just a very normal result of that loss?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

I was actually thinking the same thing...

2:59 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

...and I hope I didn't offend you in my comment to your previous post. Was just trying to make you smile. =)

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A baby will NOT fix your relationship!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger The Missus Complains said...

Hi everyone,
FWIW, no we did not lose a baby, but someone extended in my family. I think if someone picked you up and plopped you on Greenland or someplace cold and far away you might have some adjustment problems and sadness too. Thank you for the thoughts and kind words. I appreciate it.

Lil bit,
I am not offended at all by your comments, thanks for taking the time and energy to read and write to me.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home