Monday, September 05, 2005

Double Standards

We had a nice weekend, relaxing and not too stressful. I finally went on a little run. He did 8 miles and I did 2 for my first time in a year. My legs were sore for the rest of the weekend but as of today the soreness is gone.

About double standards, when I want a hug or kiss and he is busy, he shakes me off and says "not now" or "later". When I am in the middle of cooking dinner or doing the dishes and he comes to give me a hug from behind or a kiss on the back of the neck, and I shake him off, he gets offended. Why can he get offended but when I am disregarded, I have to just understand and wait until he feels like throwing me a bone. Doesn't seem fair to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 miles? Geez. I'll be lucky to get in a half mile! LOL

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I just recently got married, and Im the same way with my wife. I think she feels the way you do. Im not sure why we men act the way we do. I've always told her I would try to do better, but it always ends up the same.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

I'm with sheriff.
You're both doing the same thing. I see no double standard.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home