Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Unbearable

This weekend while my husband and I were away on a short trip, I was being grumpy and he asked me if I realized how unbearable I had become. I told him I knew to some extent but didn't care and most of the time did not feel well enough to do anything about it. This sort of behavior is so unlike me. Naturally I am a people pleaser, I bend over backwards to help others, be courteous and so forth. Part of him hates when I am difficult but I also think her understands too, he was depressed once.


He came up with a thoughtful plan for the both of us. He has announced that he has made and executive decision. Once a month we will go away on a weekend trip in the hopes of getting some private time for ourselves. I like this idea a lot and told me if I have the energy then it's all systems go. Truly I am going to put my best foot forward and attempt not to sabotage his efforts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

Set your own rules as well, and tell him that the weekend trip is fine, but you want some lovin' also. :)

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home