Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Way to Bide my Time

After not having a job for quite a while, I finally started working again this week. It's a very part-time job and although it does not pay very much, it will keep me out of the house for a few hours a day. I've not been dealing with being alone all day very well at all. Mostly I am napping, watching movies, eating, surfing the web and doing a whole lot of nothing. I have gained about 5 pounds in 6 months, not a ton, but enough to make me feel really lethargic.

The hubby is pissed at work, after his day is over he sits at the computer for the rest of the night. This pattern is getting on my nerves but I'm not sure how to change it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Bit said...

Things in marriage DO become a pattern. Welcome to my world of monotonous insanity! LOL
Congrats on the part-time job. Something to get you outta the house is most def a good thing!

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home