Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Cards

This is our first year of marriage and with marriage comes kids and a mini van but also the dreaded family Christmas card. I admit fully that this is my idea entirely but I wanted to send long lost friends and family a little something to let them know we were alive and kicking. I gathered up old photos from the last year, made a nifty collage and plan to get them color copied. On the back of said card, I have a list of the important events that happened to the hubby and to me. Our accomplishments, our failures, our up and our downs. This year was particularly eventful, we moved, we're trying for a child, we both had deaths in the family. Exciting as all this sounds, it is also very stressful. I am hoping that next year is a bit more low key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home