Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More Computer Shit...

Tonight I had a total meltdown. He has gotten into the habit of playing computer games until all hours of the night and stopping off at the computer between courses at dinner. After we finished our soup and salad and I began to cook the meat course, he stole off to the computer for a quick look at a game he was playing. The meat course was only going to take me 5-7 minutes.

Naturally this upset me and so I told him I deserved more respect as I try very hard to produce nice meals for him. From this day forward, if he so much as dared to run off to the computer between courses again. I would cease dinner preparations immediately and leave the kitchen to him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss H. said...

Whooohooo!!! Strike, strike, strike! The labor unions have spoken.

Seriously, I think that was a great move on your part. It is disrespectful for him to carry on like that.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home