Sunday, December 18, 2005

2nd Best

How do I get my husband away from his computer? I must confess I am online 24/7. I blog, I surf, I e-mail, I read the news BUT I am not glued to my machine. I cook, iron, vacuum, take the dog on walks, make the bed (sometimes), do dishes etc... When he is on his machine, he does not move. Often our weekends start at 2-3 p.m. since he is on his machine all morning long.

I know he has the right to have some free time but when do I have the right to get really mad? Yesterday I went out for 4 hours so he could have some free time. Today, Sunday I was hoping to do something together in the morning/afternoon. The day is slipping away and he always is "in the middle of something" on this machine. Does anyone else think this is unfair.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss H. said...

Life is better when actually lived outside of the e-world. I think that you are totally reasonable to be upset.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home