Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Is it a Peanut or a She-Nut?

After 7 months of trying The Missus and The Mister are pregnant. This is my first pregnancy and so I am a bit nervous but in 6-7 weeks we can comfortably tell the rest of our friends and family about the baby.

I went in for my first ultrasound today and we were hoping to see the baby's beating heart but did not. The gyno figured I must be 5 weeks pregnant instead of 6 and so all we saw was a sac. If I did not know better, I would have guessed I just had gas.
I am feeling great, no morning sickness at all, a bit of water retention and weight gain from being indoors all winter. I need to work it off and eat better. All in all, we are excited and the Mister has been extremely doting. Running my belly and telling me he feels so serene. He actually has taken on a healthy glow himself. More later as the Peanut/She-Nut continues to grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home