Thursday, September 29, 2005

Absence Makes the Heart . . . .

My husband has been gone for almost a week. I miss him and think about him all the time but when he is not around I do for myself. I eat simply, clean up after myself, read, watch movies, chat online with friends and family etc.... you know what I mean. I am okay. I know he is not here, I don't expect anything. I just miss him.

When he is around, I love it and hate it at the same time. When he's here I want him to spend time with me. Quality time not all his time (I know the difference). I want him to look at me when I talk to him, push back against me and squeeze back when I hug him, hold my hand, kiss me on the cheek but lately none of this has been happening. When he is here and ignores me, it upsets and infuriates me. I expect things then get hurt when I am let down. I can't win can I?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time to the fullest!! If my husband would leave for a week, I would jump for joy. Take bubble baths, order pizza/chinese, get a massage, manicure, pedicure and have some happy self moments. I like when I'm away from my husband. I can forget that it's not working out between us.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home